Donald E. Smolen, II
THE ALPHA ATTORNEY
Donald E. Smolen, II, grew up on a ranch south of town in Tulsa, OK. Donald earned his undergraduate degree and law degree at the University of Tulsa.
In addition to attending the university of Tulsa College of law, he was an editor for the Tulsa Law Review. He received many distinguished awards during his time in Law School. He is married with four boys.
After graduating from law school, he began practicing law in Oklahoma. Donald handles all types of lawsuits, but focuses most of his time on the following:
- Catastrophic Tort
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers Compensation
- University of Tulsa, B.A. Political Science, 2000
- University of Tulsa, J.D., with highest honors, 2003
HONORS & AWARDS
- Order of the Curule Chair
- Order of Barristers
- ABA/BNA Award for Excellence in the Study of Labor and Employment Law
- Bioethics and the Law Book Award
- The International Academy of Trial Lawyers Student Advocacy Award
- CALI Award, Comparative Bioethics and the Law
- Oklahoma Super Lawyers Rising Star Honoree – 2011, 2013 – 2017
- Oklahoma Super Lawyers Super Lawyer Honoree 2018-2019
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association (2006-present)
- American Trial Lawyers Association ( 2006-present)
Our Commitment :
“To provide exceptional legal services
with integrity, professionalism and respect.”
GET SMART. GET SMOLEN.
Jack Warren joined Smolen Law in September 2018. Fresh out of law school, Jack went straight to work for our clients. He applies his boundless energy, quick mind and big heart in working on a wide range of legal matters, gaining invaluable experience with each case.
Jack prides himself on being an excellent communicator, and is dedicated to delivering the utmost professional service and moving cases toward successful resolution in a timely fashion.
- University of Oklahoma, B.B.A, 2015
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D., with honors, 2018
HONORS & AWARDS
- Graduated law school with honors